Creating a Project
- Updated On 25 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Create your Project
There are 3 ways to create your new projects:
- If you don't have any existing projects, you can click the blue Create Project button in the middle of the page;
- Alternatively, click the green +Create Project button on the left side; or
- Click the New button on the top left portion of the navigation menu, then click Create Project.
Fill in your Project details
- Type in your Project's name
- Select your Project Template or choose a Blank Project .
- You can also click on Show more details to fill in the description of the project, client's name, project status and label.
- Lastly, click the Create button.
You will now be redirected to the newly created Project.
Upload your plans
- Select the Plans page
- Upload your plans by dragging and dropping the files from your computer to your Groundplan pager where it says Drop Plans Here, or clicking the Upload Plans button.
Watch how to create your first project in Groundplan: https://vimeo.com/267958157