Syncing AroFlo data with Groundplan
- Updated On 18 Dec 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
When you update or make changes to inventory items or Assemblies (Inventory lists) in AroFlo, you will need to sync this updated data to Groundplan.
Syncing AroFlo and Groundplan will not automatically update the pricing or labour values in any of your existing projects. You'll have to go to the Aroflo tab of your projects to refresh newly-synced Aroflo data.
To sync this data
- Go into the integration configuration page;
- Click the Refresh icon on each group you want to sync. Depending on the size of your catalogue, this may take a few minutes.
- Click My Account;
- Click Setup;
- Click Integrations on the left-side menu;
- Click on the Manage button on the Aroflo tile; and finally
- Click the Refresh icon under the next to the last synced date and time;
Once the sync is complete, you will get notified that the data is synced and the "Last Synced" date will be updated with your current date and time.
Updated inventory items and Inventory lists will be available when you work on your new projects or create Take-off Templates.
To pull the unit rate into Groundplan you will need to use "Assemblies" (Inventory lists).