Using Take-Off Templates
- Updated On 01 May 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
This article will guide you on how to create new stages with them and how to apply them to existing stages
Applying a Take-off Template to a new Stage
1. When inside a plan, click the Add Stage button.
2. Give the stage a name
3. Select your take-off template
4. Then select the parts that you want to add
5. ...and click Create.
The new stage will be added and with it, your template items.
Applying a Take-off Template to an existing Stage
- Click the Actions button across the stage name;
- Then clickApply Template.
- Select your take-off template;
- Then select the parts that you want to add;
- ...and click Apply Template.
To delete any measurements that you don't need on a stage:
Click the small arrow next to the name of the measurement and click Delete.
Take-off Templates Item Selector
When you are adding a Take-off Template to your stage we will always give you the option to choose which items you would like to import from the list. To de-select any items simply un-tick the tick box next to the measurement name.