To upload your own symbols:
- Go to My Account > Setup at the top-right menu;
- Click My Symbols link on the menu on the right;
- Click the Add a Category button if you want to add a new symbol group;
- Then click the Upload Symbols link to choose your symbol image files
- Alternatively, drag and drop the symbols from your source folder to the Groundplan category.
Supported formats are jpg, gif, png or bmp with a maximum file size of 8Kb.
You can upload symbols rendered in black and change their colour once you're ready to use them on your plans.
📝Note: You can only change the "Fill Colour" of a custom symbol and not the "Stroke Colour".
Symbol creation requests
If you need specific symbols made to suit your business as we have access to a graphic designer who can take care of this for you at a very reasonable price. Email us at [email protected] to get a quote.