- Go to the Takeoff Templates page
- Click the (green) "+Takeoff Template" button
- Give the template a name
- On the upper-right hand side of the table, click Import;
If you are not sure of what columns you need in your spreadsheet, click Get Sample CSV and download a sample which you can modify. In there, you can add the Part No, Description, Unit of Measurement, Unit Cost and Mark up. Once complete, save your file for upload. Please note the minimum requirements for the import is a description and unit of measure.
5. Once your CSV file is ready, click Import again, and click Import from CSV. Select the file you saved and click Open;
6. You can then assign a Takeoff Label for your template.
All of your measurements should now be saved for future use.