After adding a Stage, select the "Length" measurement tool
Type in the part number, measurement description, choose a symbol and click "Create".
1. Enter a part number
2. Enter a description for the Measurement.
3. Enter the Unit Cost and Markup percentage.
4. Select the Stroke Colour, Line Style and Width.
5. Click "Create" to start measuring, or click "Create & Add More Parts" to add parts and labour to the item that will be measured.
Left click the Plan to start measuring. Each click creates a point.
- Press CTRL+Z to undo the last point.
- Hold the SHIFT key to position the line in 15 degree increments
If the Plan Scale is set, you'll see the total length between points and the length's absolute total while you're measuring.
Double click your mouse to finish the measurement.
You can set additional length for drops or wastage, by using the "Additional" field white creating or editing the Length
When you're done, just click "Close Tool" or press "ESC". Every Measurement is saved automatically.
To edit a Length, just click on the length's name in the Stages menu.
- Press CTRL+Left Click to delete a point. Please note that it will only work if you have more than 2 points.
To adjust the length's total click on its total value
The asterisk (*) on the Length value means that the total has been adjusted. The hat (^) on the Measurement total means that it contains length(s) that have been adjusted.
Click the small arrow next to the measurement name for more options
You can also watch the video tutorial here: https://vimeo.com/268531203