Configuring your AroFlo Integration for the first time.
- Updated on 26 May 2020
- 2 minutes to read
Please read carefully, this article will show you how to setup the Groundplan to AroFlo Integration and setup your AroFlo Account.
You will need take steps in both AroFlo and Groundplan to set up this up this integration to bring your Inventory items and Assemblies (Task lists) into Groundplan.
If you do not already have this enabled, you must contact AroFlo Support to enable API access on your account.
You can do this by using one of the support channels in your AroFlo help menu and asking to enable API access for the purpose of connecting to Groundplan.
Preparing the Integration in AroFlo
Go to https://office.aroflo.com and Login to Office using your email address and password.
Open the AroFlo API Access Details page:
- 2.1 Click on the User menu (your user initials icon) on the top-right side of your window;
- 2.2 Then click Site Administration;
- 2.3 Click the Settings button on the top menu;
- 2.4 Then click the General button on the left menu; and
- 2.5 Finally, click the AroFlo API link.
You should see a page similar to the screenshot below (illustration only, the values on each field will vary). Click the Generate API Secret Key button and a new Secret key will be generated.
The API Secret Key will only be displayed once, you will need to copy and paste the API Secret Key into Groundplan before clicking the Save API Settings button.
Keep this page open while you are pasting the data to Groundplan's AroFlo Integration page.
Configure the AroFlo integration in Groundplan
- Sign in to Groundplan: Open a new browser window or tab and login to Groundplan by going to https://my.groundplan.com/ and enter your email and password.
- Click on the My Account menu on the top right and click Setup;
- Click the Integrations menu item on the left
- Then click the blue Configure button under the AroFlo heading.
- Copy the uEncoded, pEncoded, API Secret Key, and orgEncoded values from the AroFlo API Access Details page into the Groundplan configuration page one by one by switching between the two browser tabs.
You'll need to save the API settings in AroFlo first.
- Go back to the AroFlo page and click the Save API Settings button at the very bottom of the page.
- Now that the API settings are saved and secret key is copied, go back to the Groundplan configuration page and click the green Connect button.
See this GIF for a detailed, visual guide of the integration:
If you need any help with setup, please send us a message from the Help menu, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org